Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Whole New Ball Game

I posted a while back, all the reasons why I didn't like fan-based trailers and recreations. Perhaps I should make an amendment. I think I was tired of seeing all these Twilight recreations where people got together and made horrible spoofs. It's basically a mockery of all things holy.

Since then I've seen many decent trailers made by fans, including interpretations of movies that have not been made.

Here is by far, the most incredible fan made trailer I have yet to see. It's not Twilight, but instead a tribute to my childhood. For those of you in my generation - please tell me you remember!

I'd love to see this become a movie and I think the person who made this nailed the roles. I'd make only one small suggestion, and that is that they change Cheetara's costume. That's the only one I think they got wrong. But who am I to complain, when as said before - this is the best thing since sliced bread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks wicked - kudos to whoever pointed it out to you and thanks for sharing ;-)