Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fantasy - Top 5

I have decided to spice up my life with a little fantasy.

We all have top 5 lists. Usually it starts with "top 5 celebrities, I'd leave my spouse for"
For me, this changes depending on my mood, but my number one guy has always been somewhere in the top 5 so I'm thinking he's there to stay.

Here is my "top 5 celebrities"

  1. Ewan McGregor
  2. Daniel Craig
  3. Jeffrey Dean Morgan
  4. Dave Grohl
  5. Dwayne Johnson

These are in no particular order really, and as I said, they do change from time to time... with the exception of my Ewan. I actually had a dream the other night where I left my husband for Daniel Craig. In the dream, I said to my husband "I'll always love you, but I'm leaving you for Daniel Craig." He was heartbroken and devastated. So I tried that line when I woke up. He said "well it's James Bond, I don't mind." That made me smile. So I am allowed to leave my husband for James Bond as long as he makes my top 5 list. If he were number 6, well I've been told "I won't be left for a number 6 guy, that's just an insult."

Another list, which I also found very difficult to make:

Top 5 FICTIONAL characters that I wish were real

  1. Edward Cullen (though methinks this is a tie with his brother Jasper)
  2. Victor Krum
  3. Richard B. Riddick
  4. McSteamy
  5. Will Tippen

Despite the fact that all these people were made into movie/TV characters, I'm not actually talking about the actors who portray them. The characters themselves are pretty sexy. Edward and Jasper Cullen from Twilight, Victor Krum from the Harry Potter series, Riddick from Pitch Black, McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy, and Will Tippen from Alias. I've added pictures below, but for Edward, Jasper, and Victor, I suggest reading the books. That way you can use your imagination and create the perfect guy.

I was thinking about adding Chuck Norris to either of these lists, but truth be told Chuck Norris is his own top 5.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, Chuck Norris makes everyone's list :)