Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No Sleep - leads to this

You know when you sneeze, you can do it one of two ways:

1. Either out your mouth (usually when you say ATCHOOOO and everything sprays everywhere)

Or

2. Out your nose, hoping you can get that kleenex there before the boogies go all over the place

Well, I usually go for option number one, the bigger the spray, the better the sneeze.

But this time one snuck up on me when I had food in my mouth, so I held it in and kept my mouth shut.

But I forgot to let it come out the nose.

And I really think I burst my eyeball as it tried to get out of there.


Stupid sneeze

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!!!!! Funny stuff!
I can do this weird thing where I kinda close my nose and then the sneeze is quiet. It sounds weird I know! And I'm not sure how I do it, maybe it's cause when I was a kid I was nervous of sneezing infront of people because this one time I sneezed into my hand and well...it wasn't pretty, so after that I pinched my nose and now I don't really think about it. Weird. But good too cause now I can sneeze and there is only a little "choo".

Jac Star said...

LMAO!!! that's great - I think i need to learn this little trick of yours